diumenge, 10 de maig del 2009

Analyse my work

I compare my first written document and the last composition and I think that I have improved. In the my first composition I can look that the mature have improved , the expressive also and well the connectors I use the same for example: other hand, for end,...
Well if I look the others compositions with the last composition I look that my ideas are more developed.
In my opinion this project ask very work but is a great form for you learnt vocabulary, grammar, syntax and things as the structure for the compositions that can useful in other matters. Finally I want say that I have learnt more English in batxillerat with this project that not in the ESO.
For a other hand the oral presentations are very useful because it is a training for a presentations more important as for example presentations of work. With this orals presentation not only you learnt pronunciation the words in English also you learnt as do a good presentation.